W1050 1080p Fixed Focus Wide Angle Webcam
Kensington’s W1050 1080p Fixed Focus Wide Angle Webcam is a professional and cost-effective webcam delivering high-quality video (1080p @ 30fps), omnidirectional microphones, and unique features for privacy, camera placement, and improved low light imaging. The W1050 is optimized to help you look and sound your best on today’s most popular video conferencing applications and is part of Kensington’s Professional Video Conferencing ecosystem—a powerfully cohesive software and accessory experience that empowers you to spend more time collaborating. Whether you’re working from home or from the office, needing to fit more people in the frame, or teaching or learning, the W1050 presents you, only better—on Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, Zoom, and more.
- The W1050 delivers vibrant 1080p video and a large sensor for improved low-light imaging—perfect for presenting on Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, Zoom, and more.
- The fixed focus glass lens ensures you are always in focus—even in low-light or high-contrast environments. Manually adjusts up to 37° vertically and 360° horizontally to ensure the best camera angles.
- The 95° diagonal field of view is perfect for small team meetings, teaching lessons, or presenting products—and the integrated lens cover allows you to control when you are seen.
- Kensington Konnect™ software simplifies customizing your video settings with the click of a button. Electronic pan, tilt, and 2x zoom (ePTZ) simplifies focal point changes between you, your team, or your background.
- Two microphones with noise-reduction technology ensure you sound professional in every meeting and presentation.
- Create a tailored Professional Video Conferencing setup based on your environment and budget by combining with other accessories, such as a Desktop Stand (K87651) and Ring Light (K87653).
- Meets MIL-STD-810H Method 504.3 Contamination by Fluids testing for resistance to breakdown when exposed to cleaning and disinfecting solvents such as alcohol and bleach for at least 24 hours.* *No visual degradation or inability to use as directed upon test completion
- Connect with confidence knowing Kensington stands behind the W1050 with a 2-year warranty.
Optimized Video Technology
1080p (1920x1080/30fps)—with improved low light performance.
Fixed Focus with Versatile Positioning
Ensures you are always in focus and manually adjusts up to 37° vertically and 360° horizontally.
Wide Video Frame with Privacy Cover
95° diagonal field of view and an integrated lens cover.
Simple & Powerful Kensington Konnect™Software
Customize your video settings with the click of a button.
Omnidirectional Stereo Microphones
Noise-reduction technology ensures you sound professional in every meeting and presentation.
Kensington Ecosystem Compatible
Create a tailored setup by combining with other Kensington video conferencing accessories.
Wipe Down Protection
Meets MIL-STD-810H Method 504.3 Contamination by Fluids with disinfectants with no degradation.* *No visual degradation or inability to use as directed upon test completion
Industry Leading Warranty
Trusted reliability with a 2-year warranty.
If you are not satisfied with your Kensington purchase, please call 1-800-243-2972 within 30 days of receipt to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and instructions. We're available to support you from Monday - Friday from 7:30am until 6:30pm PT.
Products may be returned for a full refund of the product purchase price plus applicable taxes within 30 days of receipt. Orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and all shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer. All refunds will be refunded via the payment method the order was received.
Kensington recommends that you use a carrier that offers tracking for all returns and that you insure your package and declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to use these services, you are responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping. To ensure proper credit, packages should be returned with clearly marked with the RMA number and packing slip placed in the shipment prior to returning to Kensington. If you return product without an RMA number, your shipment will be refused and returned to you at your expense.
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any Kensington product, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-243-2972. If your product does have a defect, your product is covered under the terms of your product's warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that came with your product.
If you receive a damaged product, you must notify Kensington within 48 hours of delivery at 1-800-243-2972. Kensington will investigate the claim and notify the freight company of the damage. Please retain all packaging in the event that Kensington or the freight company needs to inspect it. These investigations may take several days but merchandise replacements will be processed as soon as possible.