SD4850P USB-C 10Gbps Dual Video Driverless Docking Station - 100W PD - DP++/HDMI - Windows
The SD4850P USB-C 10Gbps Dual Video Driverless Docking Station - 100W PD - DP++/HDMI - Windows is the top-of-the-line USB-C driverless dock for any Windows OS laptop with a USB-C port supporting DisplayPort Alt Mode and Power Delivery. One connection expands your Windows 7 or above laptop into a fully powered yet streamlined desktop setup supporting up to Dual 4K via a 13-in-1 design complete with 6 USB-ports.
- Best For: Windows OS (7 or above) laptop with a USB-C port supporting DisplayPort Alt Mode and Power Delivery
- Connection Technology: USB-C
- Power Delivery: Supports up to 100W of Power Delivery (PD 3.0)
- Compatibility: Compatible with Windows 7 or above laptops with a USB-C port supporting DisplayPort Alt Mode and Power Delivery
- # of Monitors Supported: 2
- Video Ports: 2 x DisplayPort++ ports and 1 x HDMI port
- Maximum Resolution Supported: Single 4K @ 60Hz, Dual 4K @ 60Hz, and Triple 4K at 60Hz when connected to a DP1.4 HBR3 device
- Plug & Play: Plug & play installation, though installation of Kensington DockWorks™ software is recommended for the best connection, performance, and security from your Kensington universal docking station
- System Requirements: Driverless — no firmware or software required for setup
- Warranty: 3 Years
- USB-C Microsoft Devices: We are aware of a general USB-C compatibility issue between USB-C docking stations (not only those from Kensington) and USB-C based Microsoft devices. The issue results in a lack of consistent charging and video output to your USB-C Microsoft device. If you would like to contact us to be updated when a fix is in place, please reach out to our Tech Support team.
- Optimized for your Windows 11 docking station needs, including support for Snap Layouts and Snap Groups
- *This dock supports the Gigabit Ethernet standard which provides a maximum data rate of 1Gbps. Actual Ethernet speeds may vary depending on, but not limited to, Internet bandwidth, Ethernet cables, network switches, and the hardware and firmware performance of the host computer.
If you are not satisfied with your Kensington purchase, please call 1-800-243-2972 within 30 days of receipt to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and instructions. We're available to support you from Monday - Friday from 7:30am until 6:30pm PT.
Products may be returned for a full refund of the product purchase price plus applicable taxes within 30 days of receipt. Orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and all shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer. All refunds will be refunded via the payment method the order was received.
Kensington recommends that you use a carrier that offers tracking for all returns and that you insure your package and declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to use these services, you are responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping. To ensure proper credit, packages should be returned with clearly marked with the RMA number and packing slip placed in the shipment prior to returning to Kensington. If you return product without an RMA number, your shipment will be refused and returned to you at your expense.
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any Kensington product, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-243-2972. If your product does have a defect, your product is covered under the terms of your product's warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that came with your product.
If you receive a damaged product, you must notify Kensington within 48 hours of delivery at 1-800-243-2972. Kensington will investigate the claim and notify the freight company of the damage. Please retain all packaging in the event that Kensington or the freight company needs to inspect it. These investigations may take several days but merchandise replacements will be processed as soon as possible.